1. GlaxoSmithKline recalls prescription versions of heartburn drug globally Full story
2. 4,800 patients accounted for $2.1B in drug spend last year, study finds Full story
3. Physician sues Kaiser Permanente over opioid-related patient satisfaction scores Full story
4. How this health system supports a growth strategy with the help of medication management. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Michigan's Medicaid program may fire its PBMs Full story
6. AIDS activists urge Gilead to lower $1.8K pricetag of new HIV prevention drug Full story
7. Beyond opioids: Hospital for Special Surgery's clinical care coordinator will weigh in on emerging approaches to pain management during this live discussion.
8. LA biotech raised breast cancer drug price by 20% this year Full story
9. CVS' MinuteClinic offering virtual visits in 3 more states
10. ProvideGx to supply 7 drugs in shortage Full story
11. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.
12. Why pharma companies in the US are turning to patients in Mexico Full story