1. CMS seeks 340B drug cost information from hospitals
2. Novo Nordisk prices pill-form diabetes drug 'in line' with injectables Full story
3. Former Virginia pharmacy owner gets 4-year prison sentence for prescription fraud Full story
4. The people on your team are changing. Are you keeping up with the best ways to work with them?
5. Following CVS, Walgreens and Rite Aid pull Zantac from shelves Full story
6. Ohio hospital closes Full story
7. Telemedicine startup to open first brick-and-mortar pharmacy Full story
8. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.
9. Mylan agrees to pay $30M to settle lawsuit over EpiPen pricing Full story
10. How St. Mary's Hospital meds-to-beds program boosts patient convenience Full story
11. Beyond opioids: Hospital for Special Surgery's clinical care coordinator will weigh in on emerging approaches to pain management during this live discussion.
12. The first vaccine for monkeypox, an oral treatment for diabetes & 5 more recent FDA approvals Full story
13. Top 10 pharmacy stories in September Full story