1. Don't overprescribe monkeypox treatment, FDA warns physicians Full story
2. Bill aims to protect pharmacists refusing to sell abortion drugs Full story
3. FDA's user fee program up for reauthorization amid concerns about industry influence Full story
4. Looking for better pain relief? Customers now have access to the power of ZYNRELEF (bupivacaine and meloxicam) at a lower cost than other long-acting local anesthetics. Learn more and see full Prescribing Information, including Boxed Warning.
5. 10 systems seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
6. Police arrest Texas physician accused of tampering with IV bags Full story
7. Clinicians with questions at the point of care need answers fast. Watch now to see how AI-powered clinical support delivers data in real time.
8. Iowa nurse fired for incorrectly administering monkeypox shots Full story
9. 3 months behind Moderna, Pfizer's mRNA-based flu vaccine enters phase 3 Full story
10. World's top 5 hospitals in 11 specialties, ranked by Newsweek Full story
11. Network breaches in healthcare make headlines daily. Uncover what organizations' solutions are missing during this discussion.
12. HHS expected to renew COVID-19 PHE for 11th time Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Incomplete data has left health systems overspending on supply chain. Here are expert tips for saving money and improving compliance.
2. Specialty practice consolidation 101: Get up to speed on the top growth challenges and macro trends for physician owners and investors.
3. Health systems like Intermountain and Northwell are transforming the patient experience. Join them with these 5 steps for accelerating patient experience innovation.