1. Staffing to blame for 93% of pharmacist complaints this summer Full story
2. Hospitals push for early flu shots amid concerns of severe season Full story
3. Mother, daughter pharmacy owners accused of $12M Medicare fraud scheme Full story
4. The most essential technology in orthopedics isn't robotics, it's this overlooked tool.
5. Medical board suspends Texas physician connected to tampered IV bags, colleague's death Full story
6. 3 J&J lawsuit updates Full story
7. Problem? Burnout. Solution? Awareness and action. With 61% of healthcare workers reporting at least one symptom of burnout, this webinar is helping organizations invest in their clinicians. Watch it here.
8. Vaccinated people up to 80% less likely to have long COVID-19: study Full story
9. Melanoma T-cell treatment found more effective than competitor's drug Full story
10. Illinois delays Atrium, Advocate Aurora merger Full story
11. All healthcare organizations are adopting telehealth, but most are falling short with unsustainable programs. Here's how your virtual care can evolve with the industry.
12. HHS expected to renew COVID-19 PHE for 11th time Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare's latest transformation puts finance staff at the forefront of decision making. Unpack how your finance team can enhance outcomes for stakeholders here.
2. Don't let disruption disrupt your hospital. Effectively manage change with tips from this checklist.
3. It's time for healthcare to work smarter, not harder. Learn how these 6 strategies can help decrease staff workload and improve surgeon satisfaction.