1. Amgen cancer drug outperforms chemotherapy in study Full story
2. Cleveland Clinic, EmsanaRx team up to lower drug costs Full story
3. Hospitals are hiking cancer drug costs up to 11%, report finds Full story
4. This 310-bed hospital resolved scheduling issues and boosted infusion center volumes 8% in just 7 weeks. See how the hospital met increasing patient demand — without having to launch a multi-million expansion project — here.
5. CEO of Vanderbilt University Medical Center joins CVS Health board Full story
6. Rite Aid taps new chief accounting officer Full story
7. Clinicians with questions at the point of care need answers fast. Watch now to see how AI-powered clinical support delivers data in real time.
8. UTMB releases records on president's abrupt exit Full story
9. Dr. Ashish Jha: Get COVID-19 boosters by Halloween Full story
10. AstraZeneca aims to double its batch of cancer drugs Full story
11. Successful risk-based relationships require near perfect alignment. Join this discussion to learn how hospitals, ACOs and providers can all win.
12. Biden signs executive order to boost biomanufacturing Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Don't let miscommunication be your hospital's downfall. Learn how to identify friction in communication and avoid missteps using technology.
2. Where is telehealth heading? Mount Sinai, Intermountain leaders share their predictions here.
3. Virtual care has transformed from a luxury to a must-have. Here are 4 tips on closing the gap on virtual care delivery.