1. AHA: UnitedHealth report on steep specialty drug costs lets drugmakers off the hook Full story
2. FDA proposes adding 5 new substances for compounding Full story
3. Fired Kaiser pharmacist agrees to 12-year sentence for secretly recording co-workers Full story
4. Hear Banner Health & Northwell Health best practices for formulary management during this upcoming webinar.
5. New Hampshire hospital to open on-campus pharmacy
6. Opioid settlement talks stall, Purdue Pharma bankruptcy 'imminent,' attorneys general say Full story
7. What are the social determinants of health and how can providers improve the health of communities? Click here to read the white paper.
8. Latest Civica Rx supplier deal aims to curb sodium bicarbonate shortage Full story
9. Hospital operator loses 2 top execs as stock faces delisting Full story
10. First treatment for rare lung condition gets FDA approval
11. There's no such thing as an "everyday data breach," but data breaches do happen at a daily rate — 365 in 2018, to be exact. Read this white paper for a breakdown of cybersecurity trends.
12. Novartis pledges to quickly notify FDA of data issues after scandal Full story