1. Mark Cuban's pharmacy nears 1 million customers Full story
2. To bypass anti-kickback law, drugmakers are donating more to charities Full story
3. White House expects COVID-19 shots to be annual Full story
4. Better medication management is a priority for health systems, but less than half rely on vendors. Learn why + what hospital execs are looking for in new vendors.
5. Pharmacists aren't the 'doctor police': Walmart argues against growing opioid cases Full story
6. What healthcare tech leaders think about the CVS-Signify deal Full story
7. Clinicians with questions at the point of care need answers fast. Watch now to see how AI-powered clinical support delivers data in real time.
8. 9 best health systems to work for: Fortune Full story
9. Physician viewpoint: Cheaper insulin could cost people's lives Full story
10. 'Quiet quitters' make up at least 50% of workforce: Gallup Full story
11. The most essential technology in orthopedics isn't robotics, it's this overlooked tool.
12. North Carolina hospital CEO resigns Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Becker's interviewed innovation leaders at Prisma Health and Aetna. Here's what they said about digital experience trends, technology infrastructure and consumer engagement.
2. An unproductive health system is an unsuccessful one. Learn how to increase productivity by 56 percent using asynchronous telemedicine.
3. A rise in ransomware is making it harder for healthcare organizations to secure cyber insurance. Get tips to secure affordable coverage here.