1. New York attorney general to CVS, Walgreens: Don't restrict reproductive products Full story
2. 4 drugmakers struggle with Adderall shortage Full story
3. Froedtert Health opens retail pharmacy Full story
4. Better medication management is a priority for health systems, but less than half rely on vendors. Learn why + what hospital execs are looking for in new vendors.
5. 13 recent drug, device recalls Full story
6. Cleveland Clinic reports $1B loss in first half of this year Full story
7. Clinicians with questions at the point of care need answers fast. Watch now to see how AI-powered clinical support delivers data in real time.
8. Capsa Healthcare unveils news prescription-filling device interface Full story
9. National Institutes of Health awards $9.7M for antifungal therapy research Full story
10. Penn State Health hospital president departs Full story
11. Behavioral healthcare integration is crucial for many patients — but it's not happening fast enough. 4 leaders share best practices for embedding behavioral healthcare across all points of care during this live panel.
12. 15 recent hospital, health system CEO resignations Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Better medication management is a priority for health systems, but less than half rely on vendors. Learn why + what hospital execs are looking for in new vendors.
2. Drug shortages are causing disproportionate workloads for pharmacy staff at children's hospitals. Here's how they're collaborating to tackle the issue.
3. The only way health systems can stay competitive and fiscally stable is by supporting frontline nurses. Find out how here.