1. Novartis to spin off drug business Sandoz Full story
2. Persistent lump common side effect after monkeypox shot, experts say Full story
3. Metaverse in healthcare market to reach $72B by 2030 Full story
4. Better medication management is a priority for health systems, but less than half rely on vendors. Learn why + what hospital execs are looking for in new vendors.
5. Amazon to end Amazon Care services for employers Full story
6. 10 systems seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
7. Clinicians with questions at the point of care need answers fast. Watch now to see how AI-powered clinical support delivers data in real time.
8. Paxlovid offers no measurable benefit to young patients, study finds Full story
9. Pfizer's RSV vaccine candidate 85% effective Full story
10. Monkeypox vaccine dose-sparing causes headaches for public health officials Full story
11. Hospitals are leaving money on the table by treating pharmacy services as a necessary system rather than an innovative partner. Here's how your team can unlock 10 times your current pharmacy revenue in 1 year.
12. Misinterpreted guidance may fuel a COVID-19 uptick, Northwestern expert says Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. For years, the GI industry has been looking for ways to decrease infection during ERCP procedures. 53% of patients are less likely to be readmitted to the hospital when treated with this device.
2. Becker's interviewed innovation leaders at Prisma Health and Aetna. Here's what they said about digital experience trends, technology infrastructure and consumer engagement.
3. An unproductive health system is an unsuccessful one. Learn how to increase productivity by 56 percent using asynchronous telemedicine.