1. Yale New Haven Health's solution to pharmacy tech shortages Full story
2. California governor vetoes bill for overdose prevention sites Full story
3. Aerie Pharmaceuticals to be sold for $770M to Swiss eye-care company Full story
4. Better medication management is a priority for health systems, but less than half rely on vendors. Learn why + what hospital execs are looking for in new vendors.
5. BCBS Vermont accuses Teva of driving up MS drug prices Full story
6. 3 medications fail as possible COVID-19 treatments Full story
7. Clinicians with questions at the point of care need answers fast. Watch now to see how AI-powered clinical support delivers data in real time.
8. 5 states where COVID-19 cases are projected to fall most by Labor Day weekend Full story
9. President of Texas health system abruptly resigns after being placed on leave Full story
10. States ranked by life expectancy Full story
11. Curious about AI's place in cardiology? Demystify AI and learn how to make it part of your digital strategy.
12. Signify stock up 32% in wake of reported Amazon bid Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Better medication management is a priority for health systems, but less than half rely on vendors. Learn why + what hospital execs are looking for in new vendors.
2. Drug shortages are causing disproportionate workloads for pharmacy staff at children's hospitals. Here's how they're collaborating to tackle the issue.
3. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.