1. FDA hits Emergent BioSolutions facility with 'significant violations' Full story
2. Biden signs Inflation Reduction Act into law: 7 healthcare takeaways Full story
3. Moderna taps new CFO Full story
4. Don't fall victim to outdated compliance processes. Click here to modernize your aging tech + increase efficiency tenfold.
5. Merck pays $150M in partnership with biotech company Full story
6. J&J business argues bankruptcy is only option in talc lawsuits Full story
7. Hospitals are leaving money on the table by treating pharmacy services as a necessary system rather than an innovative partner. Here's how your team can unlock 10 times your current pharmacy revenue in 1 year.
8. Pipe bomb found on patient at California hospital Full story
9. Novavax eyes COVID-19 booster authorization from FDA Full story
10. Why a single monkeypox case is raising transmission concerns for researchers Full story
11. 1 in 4 adults suffer from chronic knee pain, but relying on opioids to treat it is unsustainable and dangerous. Here's two leaders' non-opioid solution.
12. Boston Children's faces harassment campaign over transgender healthcare Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Better medication management is a priority for health systems, but less than half rely on vendors. Learn why + what hospital execs are looking for in new vendors.
2. Where is telehealth heading? Mount Sinai, Intermountain leaders share their predictions here.
3. There's a way out of the patient experience crisis. Leaders from Ochsner Health, RWJBarnabas Health + more share how to get there in this brief report.