1. 5 pharmacy leaders talk 2022 goals Full story
2. Why many pharmacists aren't prescribing Paxlovid: low demand, few workers Full story
3. AdventHealth opens pharmacy kiosks to boost prescription access Full story
4. COVID-19 greatly affected health systems everywhere – but by how much? Get a data-driven look at the pandemic's impact here.
5. 10 systems seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
6. CVS Health reportedly pursued One Medical before Amazon Full story
7. 1 in 4 adults suffer from chronic knee pain, but relying on opioids to treat it is unsustainable and dangerous. Here's two leaders' non-opioid solution.
8. US 3 to 6 months away from more monkeypox vaccines Full story
9. Intradermal injection: 3 notes on the US monkeypox vaccine approac Full story
10. Which states have the most monkeypox vaccines per 100,000 people Full story
11. Awareness isn't solving disparities in care outcomes. Get a stronger framework to address equity gaps here.
12. 6 hospitals cutting inpatient care Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Health plans are at the center of a healthcare transformation. These 10 articles offer payers insights on how the industry is evolving.
2. There's a way out of the patient experience crisis. Leaders from Ochsner Health, RWJBarnabas Health + more share how to get there in this brief report.
3. A lot has changed during the COVID-19 pandemic, but what about in the pharmacy kit and tray management space? A Becker's Hospital Review survey of pharmacy experts found these five key takeaways.