1. Eli Lilly ordered to pay $61M over false rebate calculations Full story
2. Gilead to acquire biotech company for $405M Full story
3. Antibody drug to be sold commercially amid dwindling federal supply Full story
4. Surgery is still a gateway to long-term opioid use. Learn how a New York hospital protects patients with drug-free pain management during this virtual session.
5. 10 hospitals seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
6. California hospital plans for 673 layoffs if sale falls through Full story
7. 1 in 4 adults suffer from chronic knee pain, but relying on opioids to treat it is unsustainable and dangerous. Here's two leaders' non-opioid solution.
8. American Society of Health-System Pharmacists updates drug diversion guidelines Full story
9. Why US may be in for a severe flu season Full story
10. Failed trials shift future of Alzheimer's treatments Full story
11. Hospitals are leaving money on the table by treating pharmacy services as a necessary system rather than an innovative partner. Here's how your team can unlock 10 times your current pharmacy revenue in 1 year.
12. Can monkeypox spread through the air? What we know so far Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A lot has changed during the COVID-19 pandemic, but what about in the pharmacy kit and tray management space? A Becker's Hospital Review survey of pharmacy experts found these five key takeaways.
2. There's a way out of the patient experience crisis. Leaders from Ochsner Health, RWJBarnabas Health + more share how to get there in this brief report.
3. Positive patient experiences affect healthcare organizations and patients. Find the top 10 ways to satisfy your patients and how it drives revenue here.