1. CivicaScript launches 1st drug Full story
2. 95% of online pharmacies are illegal. Here's what that means as the abortion pill fight grows Full story
3. Epic's naloxone script reminders working at Nebraska Medicine Full story
4. Hospitals are leaving money on the table by treating pharmacy services as a necessary system rather than an innovative partner. Here's how your team can unlock 10 times your current pharmacy revenue in 1 year.
5. Death of Prisma Health tech from patient assault ruled a homicide Full story
6. Pharmacy owner, accountant face new charges in $150M scam Full story
7. 1 in 4 adults suffer from chronic knee pain, but relying on opioids to treat it is unsustainable and dangerous. Here's two leaders' non-opioid solution.
8. Health systems overpaid staff, and they want the money back Full story
9. COVID-19 rebound can occur without Paxlovid treatment, study suggests Full story
10. Federal drug-pricing bill has a 'major flaw,' APCI says Full story
11. A lot has changed during the COVID-19 pandemic, but what about in the pharmacy kit and tray management space? A Becker's Hospital Review survey of pharmacy experts found these five key takeaways.
12. Why we may be in 'omicron land' for a while Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Trends in hospital pharmacy kit and tray management: Habits, practices and perceptions about kit and tray management following the pandemic.
2. Drug shortages are causing disproportionate workloads for pharmacy staff at children's hospitals. Here's how they're collaborating to tackle the issue.
3. Don't let language barriers weaken your organization. Learn how preferred-language communication improves patient and provider experiences.