1. Cheshire Medical Center keeps pharmacy permit, with restrictions Full story
2. Nation's 1st case over right to contraception begins in Minnesota Full story
3. CMS releases final inpatient payment rule: 6 takeaways Full story
4. Hospitals are leaving money on the table by treating pharmacy services as a necessary system rather than an innovative partner. Here's how your team can unlock 10 times your current pharmacy revenue in 1 year.
5. Amazon's threat to retail pharmacies: 3 findings Full story
6. Viewpoint: 'Pharmacy desert' definition is ripe for revision Full story
7. 1 in 4 adults suffer from chronic knee pain, but relying on opioids to treat it is unsustainable and dangerous. Here's two leaders' non-opioid solution.
8. COVID-19 nasal vaccine: 3 notes Full story
9. Nurse arrested for allegedly bringing gun to Lifespan hospital Full story
10. Wright Lassiter takes over as CommonSpirit CEO Full story
11. Relying on staffing agencies is costly. Learn how your hospital can reduce spend + build its own agency pool here.
12. 10 hospitals laying off workers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A lot has changed during the COVID-19 pandemic, but what about in the pharmacy kit and tray management space? A Becker's Hospital Review survey of pharmacy experts found these five key takeaways.
2. A rise in ransomware is making it harder for healthcare organizations to secure cyber insurance. Get tips to secure affordable coverage here.
3. Healthcare organizations are wasting millions of dollars on workflow inefficiencies and data inaccuracies across provider networks. One powerful platform can help connect your payer ecosystem.