1. Surescripts-Amazon PillPack battle over patient data heats up: 6 things to know Full story
2. A new generic powerhouse: Pfizer to merge off-patent business with Mylan Full story
3. Rite Aid launches in-store telehealth kiosks Full story
4. How to navigate payer vaccination reimbursement — A roadmap for providers. Click here to read the free e-book.
5. Join nearly 5,000 attendees and 315+ of the smartest speakers in health IT and revenue cycle management, plus keynotes Peyton Manning, Kevin O'Leary, Hillary Clinton and John Goodman at Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference, October 9-12 in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Swiss university hospitals take aim at Big Pharma, plan to offer cheaper cancer treatment Full story
7. Case study: Lima Memorial Health System's approach to infection prevention. Learn more
8. Medicare paid $26B for drugs that didn't make cut in Australia, Canada, UK Full story
9. US News' Best Hospitals 2019-20 Honor Roll Full story
10. Merck to cut 150 jobs in North Carolina Full story
11. 3 new solutions to change the ED care-cost equation. Get the white paper.
12. 6 recent pharmaceutical lawsuits, settlements Full story