1. Former pharmacy director at New Hampshire hospital where fentanyl went missing settles with state board Full story
2. Officials push for omicron-targeted vaccines by September Full story
3. Drugmakers leap back into fading heart drug market Full story
4. A lot has changed during the COVID-19 pandemic, but what about in the pharmacy kit and tray management space? A Becker's Hospital Review survey of pharmacy experts found these five key takeaways.
5. 429 hospitals with 5 stars from CMS: 2022 Full story
6. White House's vision for next-gen COVID-19 shots: 3 takeaways Full story
7. 70 patients die from apixaban or rivaroxaban-related bleeding every day in the U.S. See how Cone Health is working to lower this number here.
8. Physicians confused about prescribing cancer treatments to pregnant women Full story
9. Houston Methodist hit with 2nd lawsuit from physician accused of spreading COVID-19 misinformation Full story
10. $7B needed for US to contain monkeypox, White House advisers estimate Full story
11. Hospitals are leaving money on the table by treating pharmacy services as a necessary system rather than an innovative partner. Here's how your team can unlock 10 times your current pharmacy revenue in 1 year.
12. Will Amazon change healthcare?: Health system CIOs weigh One Medical's acquisition Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 10 to 30% of appointment slots go unfilled each day. Here are the 7 tools your system needs to fill these gaps and drive revenue.
2. What should healthcare's technology revolution look like at your health system? Read this recent innovation report and chart a course to a more interconnected future.
3. Don't let miscommunication be your hospital's downfall. Learn how to identify friction in communication and avoid missteps using technology.