1. The pharmacies that received the most opioids in every state Full story
2. How 4 hospital pharmacies are improving operations
3. Maryland drugmaker recalls birth control pills that might not work Full story
4. Don't be fooled by USP <800> myths — How to take a logical approach to protecting clinicians from hazardous drug exposure. Click here to attend the webinar.
5. White House preparing executive order to lower Medicare drug prices, Reuters reports Full story
6. Mercy Health paid Neil Armstrong's family $6M wrongful death settlement Full story
7. RWJBarnabas Health appoints Dr. Indu Lew chief pharmacy officer Full story
8. 5 Must Reads:
- Three new solutions to change the ED care-cost equation. Get the white paper.
- HIMSS survey findings — Technology and cognitive burden. Click here to download the free white paper.
- How continuous clinical surveillance is superseding traditional patient monitoring. Click here to download the free white paper.
- Read about three unique perspectives on the justification of faster susceptibility results to improve quality metrics.
- 5 strategies to elevate care quality and drive down labor costs. Click here to read the white paper.
9. Allergan pulls textured breast implants from market
10. 6 genetic databases and their drug industry partners
11. Case study: Lima Memorial Health System's approach to infection prevention. Learn more
12. 10 hospitals seeking pharmacy leaders Full story