1. Amid post-Roe chaos, HHS outlines nondiscrimination guidelines for pharmacies Full story
2. FDA authorizes Novavax's COVID-19 vaccine for emergency use Full story
3. Specialty pharmacy to pay $1.3M to settle false claims allegations Full story
4. It's impossible to drive revenue with disengaged patients. Click here for the tools needed to reduce patient enrollment time by more than 20%.
5. 10 hospitals seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
6. High demand for monkeypox vaccine crashes NYC's website for 2nd time Full story
7. Drug shortages are causing disproportionate workloads for pharmacy staff at children's hospitals. Here's how they're collaborating to tackle the issue.
8. Prescriptions for mental health medications hiked during COVID-19 Full story
9. Teva to fork over $24.8M to settle San Francisco opioid case Full story
10. 2 Ohio hospitals to end inpatient care Full story
11. A lot has changed during the COVID-19 pandemic, but what about in the pharmacy kit and tray management space? A Becker's Hospital Review survey of pharmacy experts found these five key takeaways.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 53% of healthcare CFOs are on a quest to achieve digital transformation this year. Find 3 pillars for success here.
2. Hospital care models must be adaptable to drive revenue amid the rise of value-based care. Click here for a solution that not only can save your hospital money, but reduce patient mortality by 20%
3. It's impossible to drive revenue with disengaged patients. Click here for the tools needed to reduce patient enrollment time by more than 20%.