1. How to launch a PBM, Mark Cuban style Full story
2. What BA.2.75 means for COVID-19 vaccines: 2 notes Full story
3. Innoviva to acquire La Jolla Pharmaceutical for $149M Full story
4. 70 patients die from apixaban or rivaroxaban-related bleeding every day in the U.S. See how Cone Health is working to lower this number here.
5. HHS clarifies: All US hospitals must provide abortions in emergency cases Full story
6. Nurse, paramedic stabbed at SSM Health hospital Full story
7. Learn what worked - and what didn't - when Baylor, Scott & White set out to integrate medical device strategy. Spoiler: It resulted in cost savings and fewer incidents.
8. UNC flagship hospital's Medicare contract in jeopardy Full story
9. Walmart heir's medical school moves forward Full story
10. 12 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
11. Hospital leaders are using the wrong information to make expensive operating room decisions. Here's how one Florida hospital increased primetime utilization by more than 8%.
12. 4 recent pharmacy leadership moves Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A lot has changed during the COVID-19 pandemic, but what about in the pharmacy kit and tray management space? A Becker's Hospital Review survey of pharmacy experts found these five key takeaways.
2. You might be facing medication inventory management, it's understandable. We have the key tools to help.
3. It's impossible to drive revenue with disengaged patients. Click here for the tools needed to reduce patient enrollment time by more than 20%.