1. HHS orders 3.2M Novavax vaccine doses ahead of FDA authorization Full story
2. Emerald Health Pharmaceuticals CEO, CFO resign Full story
3. Drugmaker seeks FDA's 1st-ever approval for over-the-counter birth control Full story
4. Hospital leaders are using the wrong information to make expensive operating room decisions. Here's how one Florida hospital increased primetime utilization by more than 8%.
5. California 1st state to make insulin 'available to all' with own brand Full story
6. How the Roe v. Wade reversal effects drugs not related to pregnancy Full story
7. 70 patients die from apixaban or rivaroxaban-related bleeding every day in the U.S. See how Cone Health is working to lower this number here.
8. 1st cases of newest omicron subvariant BA.2.75 detected in US: 3 notes Full story
9. Duke LifePoint hospital at risk of losing Medicare contract Full story
10. Employee finds couple dead in Texas hospital room Full story
11. HCAHPS scores plummeted amid the pandemic. See the tools and strategies Phoenix Children's is using to revive patient experience and reduce lost revenue here.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Every year, hospitals lose up to 7% of their equipment. Get expert advice on keeping track of your most valuable assets.
2. Telehealth shouldn't require piecemeal technology to work. 35 clinics in Missouri simplified virtual care for patients and staff. Here's how.
3. The only way health systems can stay competitive and fiscally stable is by supporting frontline nurses. Find out how here.