1. Missouri health system reverses decision to stop offering emergency contraceptives Full story
2. FDA steers updated vaccine to focus on dominant omicron subvariants Full story
3. US to pay $3.2B for 105M doses of Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine Full story
4. Learn the difference between leaders and laggards in hospital social media marketing with LiveWorld.
5. Rite Aid shrinks debt by $200M amid store closures Full story
6. Police kill armed patient at Baylor Scott & White hospital Full story
7. Cone Health staff can quickly fill 93% of patients' medication history in Epic. Learn how AI is reducing the system's need for phone calls and manual entry.
8. Florida pharmacies to pay $830K to settle billing fraud claims Full story
9. Vaccines still key to slowing COVID-19 pandemic, experts say Full story
10. What an increasingly anxious workforce means for patient care Full story
11. Curious about AI's place in cardiology? Demystify AI and learn how to make it part of your digital strategy.
12. Arizona hospital lays off 315 workers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. ERP built by accountants, for accountants: Read how James River Home Healthcare's first CFO improved reporting speed and consistency by implementing a new ERP.
2. Unsecured remote access leaves organizations vulnerable to attacks. Learn how to avoid becoming a target.
3. An estimated $300B in healthcare fraud happens every year. Here's how modern payer Chief Risk Officer are getting proactive about fraud protection.