1. Hospital chargemaster prices for generics up to 6,000% more than pharmacies, research finds Full story
2. Recent PBM regulations could save insurers money, not patients Full story
3. People vaccinated with J&J shot may need booster for delta variant Full story
4. Break down imaging silos for good. Industry experts share 5 tips for building a cost-effective, clinician-friendly imaging ecosystem here.
5. COVID-19 surges and influx of younger, unvaccinated patients reported at some Missouri hospitals Full story
6. 7 big moves pharmacy chains made in 2021 Full story
7. Don't go it alone. Learn how hospitals nationwide are tapping pharmacy partners for better financial and operational results here.
8. Eli Lilly will consider lower insulin prices, CEO says Full story
9. 5 takeaways from FDA's annual drug shortages report Full story
10. 8 recent study findings on COVID-19 vaccines Full story
11. Vanderbilt’s pharmacy used tech to become fully autonomous. Click here to learn how.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: