1. NYC, DC run out of monkeypox vaccines after 1 day Full story
2. CVS, Rite Aid restrict Plan B purchases after Roe v. Wade reversal Full story
3. Nurse leader at hospital where 7 gallons of fentanyl went missing has license reinstated Full story
4. Hospital leaders are using the wrong information to make expensive operating room decisions. Here's how one Florida hospital increased primetime utilization by more than 8%.
5. Florida pharmacies are discarding child COVID-19 shots because of state regulations Full story
6. FDA investigates 10th complaint of child death after Abbott infant formula consumption Full story
7. HCAHPS scores plummeted amid the pandemic. See the tools and strategies Phoenix Children's is using to revive patient experience and reduce lost revenue here.
8. 10 hospitals seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
9. Pfizer's modified vaccine is 'substantially' better against omicron Full story
10. Where COVID-19 cases are projected to rise, fall the most by July 4 Full story
11. Building a culture of well-being: A physician & nurse discuss approaches to clinician wellness
12. 20 most socially responsible hospitals: Lown Institute Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The cost of in-office procedures is rising. See how leading ENT practices are reining them in, while still expanding care here.
2. Let your RNs work at the top of their license. Learn how Ochsner Health + Saint Luke's benefited from virtual nursing.
3. One Midwest hospital saved $20 million by transforming their RCM strategy. You can too using these 5 steps.