1. Drugmaker-sponsored research more likely to deem own drugs 'cost effective,' study shows Full story
2. Enanta Pharmaceuticals files patent infringement suit over Pzifer's Paxlovid Full story
3. Publix says it won't vaccinate children under 5 Full story
4. Hospital leaders are using the wrong information to make expensive operating room decisions. Here's how one Florida hospital increased primetime utilization by more than 8%.
5. Hospitals see continued weaponization of pandemic aid Full story
6. LCMC Health names Eli Ayoub as specialty pharmacy vice president Full story
7. It's time for healthcare to rethink traditional approaches to growth. Unlock new paths to sustainable revenue here.
8. Monkeypox testing: CDC recruits Quest, Labcorp, Mayo Clinic and 2 others Full story
9. CMS to cover COVID-19 vaccinations for children 5 and younger Full story
10. CDC urges meningococcal vaccination for gay, bisexual men amid Florida outbreak Full story
11. Contrast dye won't be healthcare's last severe shortage. See how industry leaders are working to mitigate future shortages and strengthen the domestic healthcare supply chain here.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 40 percent of Americans live in regions with limited access to mental health professionals. Here is a step-by-step map of a better behavioral healthcare journey for all.
2. A 350-bed hospital can gain $22 million in annual revenue by focusing on financial performance rather than managing revenue cycle costs — here's how your health system can standardize RCM and focus on what's really important.
3. The cost of in-office procedures is rising. See how leading ENT practices are reining them in, while still expanding care here.