1. Aduhelm's journey to approval was riddled with objections, trove of FDA documents reveal Full story
2. Congress expands probe of Emergent BioSolutions COVID-19 vaccine plant Full story
3. US falling short on pledge to send 20M COVID-19 vaccine doses to other countries Full story
4. Vanderbilt’s pharmacy used tech to become fully autonomous. Click here to learn how.
5. 153 Houston Methodist employees resigned, fired over vaccine mandate Full story
6. A timeline of Aduhelm's approval and the fallout since Full story
7. Change is hard, especially in medicine. Learn how this AdventHealth hospital is managing practice changes in its ICU with a pharmacy-led initiative here.
8. Florida pharmacists urge officials to prevent wasting COVID-19 shots as demand drops Full story
9. How Moderna is increasing manufacturing capacity for boosters, global vaccine supply Full story
10. Delaware overpaid Express Scripts $24.5M over 3 years, state auditor says Full story
11. Most pharmacists aren’t prepared for the new vancomycin guidelines. Get advice on how to get ready by clicking here.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: