1. US starts vaccinating children under 5: 4 updates Full story
2. Mark Cuban's generic drug prices would save Medicare billions of dollars: Harvard study Full story
3. Walmart to raise pay for 36,000 pharmacy technicians Full story
4. Quint Studer is back to diagnose the pain points your patients experience.
5. Arizona hospital preps for mass layoff Full story
6. Pandemic-era flu shot rates mirror COVID-19 vaccine polarization: Study Full story
7. More states are enacting surgical smoke evacuation laws. Nurse leaders will share how to ensure your facility is prepared to protect staff and patients during this discussion.
8. Express Scripts' $25 insulin cap led to lower costs, better adherence to diabetes treatment, study finds Full story
9. More than 400K Walgreens, Kroger over-the-counter medications recalled Full story
10. 21 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
11. Burnout can cost healthcare organizations more than $1M per physician. Learn how the right technology can liberate overwhelmed staff and reduce cost.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The cost of in-office procedures is rising. See how leading ENT practices are reining them in, while still expanding care here.
2. Let your RNs work at the top of their license. Learn how Ochsner Health + Saint Luke's benefited from virtual nursing.
3. One Midwest hospital saved $20 million by transforming their RCM strategy. You can too using these 5 steps.