1. Where the US is allocating 55M vaccine doses for global distribution Full story
2. Almost 900 in NYC advised to revaccinate after shots frozen too long Full story
3. HHS withdraws 340B advisory opinion, says its intent misconstrued Full story
4. Change is hard, especially in medicine. Learn how this AdventHealth hospital is managing practice changes in its ICU with a pharmacy-led initiative here.
5. 1/3 of Medicare Part D costs come from drugs lacking cost-effectiveness analyses Full story
6. Remdesivir reduces mortality in hospitalized COVID-19 patients, 3 real-world studies show Full story
7. Most pharmacists aren’t prepared for the new vancomycin guidelines. Get advice on how to get ready by clicking here.
8. Express Scripts urged to withdraw new 340B claims policy Full story
9. Law banning copay coupons didn't boost generic drug use, study finds Full story
10. 'Stunning disregard for science': Ouster of top FDA brass sought after Alzheimer's drug approval Full story
11. Vanderbilt’s pharmacy used tech to become fully autonomous. Click here to learn how.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: