1. Lupin recalls 18,408 bottles of antibiotic in US Full story
2. CMS proposes update to e-prescribing standards: 6 things to know Full story
3. Florida pharmacy owner gets 6 year sentence for role in $2.2M fraud scheme Full story
4. University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center share how to justify implementation of faster antibiotic susceptibilities.
5. Join keynotes Peyton Manning, Kevin O'Leary and Hillary Clinton + over 315 great speakers total at Becker's 5th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Cedars-Sinai Chief Pharmacy Officer Dr. Rita Shane on the importance of medical staff input Full story
7. For an inside look at Geisinger's EPCS program, click here.
8. Drugmakers sue HHS to halt price disclosures in TV ads
9. Bluebird Bio prices gene therapy at $1.8M Full story
10. CVS must face class-action suit, appeals court rules
11. Pharmacy staffing models that drive cost savings, clinical programs and improve patient safety. Learn more
12. A new lymphoma treatment, a device to treat IBS & more: 4 recent FDA approvals Full story