1. Private equity firm wants to get into experimental drug business Full story
2. Physicians, nurses and pharmacists among 19 indicted in multimillion-dollar opioid distribution ring Full story
3. 6 recent drug, device recalls Full story
4. Outsourced pharmacy management delivers skilled services and improved revenue. Click here to join a discussion on its benefits.
5. Pharmacists will push flu shots this fall amid potential second wave of COVID-19 Full story
6. Illinois health system furloughs 460 workers Full story
7. Is a consignment model right for your hospital pharmacy? 5 key questions to ask.
8. FDA approves HPV vaccine to prevent head and neck cancers Full story
9. 8 recent drug, device approvals Full story
10. Medical peer-review process questioned after study retractions Full story
11. There is a hidden impact on financial and compliance issues with the utilization review process. Click here to learn how to make them more effective.
12. Compounding pharmacies want to make FDA pandemic changes permanent Full story