1. Merck to get $1.2B from US if COVID-19 treatment clears FDA Full story
2. J&J vaccine is effective against variants, small study says Full story
3. 35 top over-the-counter health products recommended by pharmacists Full story
4. Most hospitals lack the ability to leverage insight from their glycemic management performance. Here's how data can change that.
5. Louisiana bans insurers from controversial 'white bagging' practice Full story
6. Pfizer testing lower doses of its COVID-19 vaccine in children under 12 Full story
7. Most pharmacists aren’t prepared for the new vancomycin guidelines. Get advice on how to get ready by clicking here.
8. Biogen working with Cigna, CVS on Alzheimer's treatment Full story
9. Small drugmaker is latest 'meme stock,' becomes top biotech performer of the year Full story
10. FDA expert panel member resigns after approval of Alzheimer's treatment Full story
11. Take the headaches out of medical equipment planning. Industry experts share how to simplify the process here.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: