1. Number of pharmacists working in hospitals hits new high Full story
2. Purchases through 340B drug pricing program grew 23% in 2019 Full story
3. Florida pharmacy owners charged in $54M kickback scheme Full story
4. Can SDOH data really change your community? It can with the right analytics. Click here to attend the live discussion
5. Walgreens failed to properly pay call center workers, suit claims Full story
6. Remdesivir could make billions for Gilead, analyst says Full story
7. Crisis preparedness and the hospital supply chain — How MedStar Health is preparing for future uncertainty. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. U of Utah terminates faculty appointment of researcher involved in retracted Lancet study Full story
9. FDA announces 120-day pilot program to curb illegal opioid sales Full story
10. Houston hospital to close in July Full story
11. Is a consignment model right for your hospital pharmacy? 5 key questions to ask.
12. AstraZeneca plans to distribute up to 2 billion COVID-19 vaccine doses Full story