1. Drugmaker to shutter West Virginia manufacturing plant, lay off 1,400 Full story
2. Dr. Carl June's drugmaker scraps lead CAR-T program after 2 trial participants die Full story
3. Texas hospital largely removes mask requirements Full story
4. Most pharmacists aren't prepared for the new vancomycin guidelines. Get advice on how to get ready by clicking here.
5. 9 health systems seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
6. Feds demand docs from Eli Lilly on FDA-flagged New Jersey plant Full story
7. Thermo Fisher to help manufacture Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine Full story
8. Best practices to improve prescription drug plan performance. Two industry experts weigh in here.
9. Oklahoma cancer hospital closes, affecting 400 employees Full story
10. NIH to test mix-and-match approach to COVID-19 vaccine boosters Full story
11. US says it won't allow Canadian drug imports anytime soon Full story
12. Most hospitals lack the ability to leverage insight from their glycemic management performance. Here's how data can change that.
13. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: