1. Moderna CEO the most 'undervalued' of Fortune 500 Full story
2. White House launches 1st federally supported 'test-to-treat' site Full story
3. Paxlovid is top at-home COVID-19 treatment, data shows Full story
4. Hospital at home can cut admissions by up to 30%, but efforts will fall flat without this key ingredient. See what it is here.
5. Misinformation on COVID-19 shots and pregnancy still widespread Full story
6. Monkeypox pandemic unlikely, WHO says Full story
7. AdventHealth and Texas Health Resources are bucking the care delivery status quo. See how these systems and 2 others are moving care to the home to free up hospital capacity and increase revenue here.
8. CMS has cited 69 hospitals for noncompliance with worker vaccine mandate Full story
9. Hospital revenues plummet Full story
10. 5 states with the best healthcare Full story
11. Does your payment strategy measure up to patient expectations? Here's how one 16-hospital system increased payments and cut manual reconciliation time in half.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. South Shore Hospital's ED reduced readmissions by enhancing its EHR and using complexity scores. Click here to learn their strategy.
2. HAIs are skyrocketing, but one 426-bed hospital reduced infection and saved $70,000 using this easy-to-apply disinfection strategy.
3. It's impossible to drive revenue with disengaged patients. Click here for the tools needed to reduce patient enrollment time by more than 20%.