1. Civica selects next CEO Full story
2. US plant closure could lead to drug shortages Full story
3. CVS to deny some prescriptions from telehealth startups Full story
4. Uncomplicate vancomycin dosing. Here's the tool hospitals are using to ensure targeted doses every time.
5. Michael Dowling: 'Every single US hospital leader should be screaming about what an abomination this is' Full story
6. US has a new dominant COVID-19 strain Full story
7. Infusion center wait times are increasing, along with patient frustration. Johns Hopkins decreased wait times time by 13%-32%. Join the OnDemand webinar here.
8. Nurses raise $38K to cover RaDonda Vaught's board fees Full story
9. CDC warns of rebounding symptoms after Paxlovid Full story
10. Boston hospital to cut services, 118 jobs in July Full story
11. 1 in 3 clinicians may leave their role by 2024. See how Good Samaritan, Adventist Health and 2 others are automating workflows to combat burnout and improve outcomes during this virtual panel.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 81% of residents like their training programs, but 41% are burned out. Get resources from AMA to improve physician well-being and promote better work-life balance here.
2. A teachable moment: How this 500-plus bed medical center turned a poor scorecard into cultural transformation.
3. Healthcare can't ignore the rising competition and consumerism sweeping the industry. Learn how your hospital can respond to these 6 trends transforming the patient experience.