1. CDC says vaccinated people can largely skip testing, shares new breakthrough case count Full story
2. Half of states have fully vaccinated 50% of their adult population Full story
3. 88% of pharmacists fully vaccinated against COVID-19 Full story
4. Most pharmacists aren’t prepared for the new vancomycin guidelines. Get advice on how to get ready by clicking here.
5. COVID-19 vaccinations take priority over wasted doses, CDC says Full story
6. Americans favor vaccine mandates over vaccine passports, study shows Full story
7. Most hospitals lack the ability to leverage insight from their glycemic management performance. Here's how data can change that.
8. What other conditions can mRNA take down? Several, according to pharmacists Full story
9. Developing antivirals key to slamming door on pandemic, researchers say Full story
10. Letting HHS negotiate drug prices could save businesses $195B, analysis finds Full story
11. Take the headaches out of medical equipment planning. Industry experts share how to simplify the process here.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: