1. Walgreens sues Meritus over health system's new pharmacy Full story
2. Trinity Health to build $1.5M pharmacy Full story
3. Moderna's CFO for 1 day gets $700K severance, pending investigation Full story
4. Clinical equipment is full of untapped cost savings. Learn how this health system unlocked actionable insights to improve patient throughput and streamline equipment maintenance during this discussion.
5. CDC strengthens booster recommendations Full story
6. 3rd possible monkeypox case reported in US: 4 expert takes Full story
7. Does your provider-payer relationship involve cloud technology? Learn how this tech can enhance your collaboration to reduce costs and eliminate manual processes.
8. 5 recent moves from CVS, Walgreens Full story
9. 'I will never be the same': RaDonda Vaught speaks out after sentencing Full story
10. Fortune 500's top 25 healthcare companies Full story
11. 83% of healthcare facilities still use paper faxes and PDFs, which can bog down workflows and slow diagnoses. Learn how to close the digital divide here.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. MD Anderson, Cedars Sinai and 3 other systems slashed length of stay for patients with bloodstream infections. See how the systems are optimizing antimicrobial utilization and improving outcomes here.
2. Not all hospital-at-home programs are created equally. The best ones leverage AI to advance patient outcome improvements + lower costs. Here's how AI is driving program success.
3. Hospitals stand to lose revenue and patients through archaic preadmission testing processes. Here's how one physician overhauled a health system's preoperative system to improve patient experience.