1. US drugmaker to close July 1 Full story
2. FDA approves 1st drug for rare skin condition Full story
3. Optum COO moves to Corewell Health pharmacy position Full story
4. Don't let routine care delays stand between patients and life-saving treatments. See how this 400-bed hospital is using AI for earlier detection and quicker treatment of serious neurological diseases.
5. 'An anti-democratic ultimatum': 8 leaders react to Mayo Clinic's staffing exemption Full story
6. GPO Premier might sell itself Full story
7. Hospitals can't afford to wait and see what this year's virus season will bring. Be prepared for a surge with lessons from Jefferson Health's nurse-led virtual nurse program here.
8. Chief CVS policy exec departs for top role at Albertsons Full story
9. Unions file antitrust complaint against UPMC Full story
10. 646 hospitals at risk of closure, ranked by state Full story
11. Your current huddle model needs a major update. Learn how University Hospitals was able to align board and bed-level goals by modernizing its huddle model here.
12. Rural healthcare in 2030: What 4 experts say it may look like Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. To build or to buy? That's the question. See what it takes to build your own pharmacy software and learn whether it's the best move for your organization here.