1. J&J says it's ending talc-based baby powder sales in US, Canada Full story
2. Retail pharmacy chains stress over how to handle consumers not wearing masks Full story
3. CVS Health to return $43M in COVID-19 relief funds Full story
4. Hospital pharmacy in the age of COVID-19: How to support better and swifter clinical decisions now and in the future. Click here to attend the discussion.
5. Providence chief pharmacy officer on how his team has succeeded through the COVID-19 pandemic Full story
6. 8 recent drug approvals Full story
7. Considering an enterprise-wide solution for lab operations? Click here to learn the 5 factors that should guide your decision.
8. Moderna didn't release enough data to prove vaccine is effective, experts say Full story
9. BJC HealthCare furloughs nearly 3,000 workers Full story
10. Walgreens trains its pharmacists in mental health first aid Full story
11. The COVID-19 crisis may accelerate the need for cost reduction strategies at your hospital. Learn how to identify and achieve cost savings in 2020 during this virtual presentation.
12. FDA halts COVID-19 testing program backed by Bill Gates Full story
13. New Jersey authorizes 18,000 pharmacists to conduct COVID-19 tests Full story