1. UF Health rolls out automated pharmacy kiosks to EDs Full story
2. Drones deliver meds to New York hospital Full story
3. 10 new drug supply issues Full story
4. At least 1 in 3 nurses are burned out. Get strategies to support your team's well-being — and maintain high-quality care — here.
5. Ochsner gets blowback for nurse layoffs Full story
6. 81% of adults trust pharmacists to diagnose minor illnesses Full story
7. PHE is over, but burnout + turnover are still decimating your staff. Reverse course now with these strategies.
8. Viewpoint: The decline of science's role in FDA approvals Full story
9. 1 dead, 4 hospitalized in suspected fungal meningitis outbreak Full story
10. The unhealthiest county in each US state | 2023 Full story
11. Growth in 2023 & beyond: Unpack trends affecting orthopedics & 1 practice's path to become the market leader in this session.
12. CVS to settle pricing violation claims for $6M Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. To build or to buy? That's the question. See what it takes to build your own pharmacy software and learn whether it's the best move for your organization here.
2. Many health system leaders think pharmacy is too complex to integrate into their supply chain, but Parkview Health made it a reality. Here's how.