1. White House quietly assembles team to tackle drug shortages: Report Full story
2. Pharmacist groups cheer for reintroduced pharmacist scope bill Full story
3. Expanding pharmacist scopes: 4 hospital pharmacy leaders weigh in Full story
4. When it comes to life-threatening bleeds, every moment counts. Get tips on managing patients with factor Xa inhibitor-related acute major bleeding here.
5. 1 dead in Virginia hospital shooting Full story
6. FDA approves 1st agitation drug for Alzheimer's patients Full story
7. Your EHR is a 'treasure trove' — if the data is usable. Hear how Seattle Children's is cultivating its data with a self-service tool that's boosting revenue + addressing disparities.
8. North Carolina hospital in 'immediate jeopardy' Full story
9. ASHP: Quality issues spurring more drug shortages Full story
10. 10 systems seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
11. Uncomplicate ED billing: Maximize billable revenue in 2023 with these key practices.
12. Ochsner Health cuts 770 jobs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Many health system leaders think pharmacy is too complex to integrate into their supply chain, but Parkview Health made it a reality. Here's how.
2. To build or to buy? That's the question. See what it takes to build your own pharmacy software and learn whether it's the best move for your organization here.