1. HHS unveils plan to distribute Gilead's COVID-19 drug Full story
2. Two-thirds of hospital pharmacies have reduced staff during COVID-19 pandemic, ASHP survey finds Full story
3. New CMS rule could raise out-of-pocket drug costs Full story
4. Identify the ROI: How hospitals can achieve sustainable innovation in an era of uncertainty. Click here to read the white paper.
5. Drugmakers forced to reshape sales strategy amid pandemic Full story
6. Generic drugmaker admits to price-fixing popular cholesterol drug Full story
7. Hospital pharmacy in the age of COVID-19: How to support better and swifter clinical decisions now and in the future. Click here to attend the discussion.
8. Hydroxychloroquine doesn't lower death risk in COVID-19 patients, study shows Full story
9. Rite Aid to triple COVID-19 testing capacity Full story
10. Pandemic stirs complicated feelings for families affected by opioid crisis Full story
11. How to meet staffing challenges and maintain IT security. Join this live discussion to discover how to safely accelerate employee provisioning.
12. Maryland governor shoots down funding for drug affordability board Full story