1. The state where pharmacists, pharmacy techs are paid most Full story
2. VA pharmacists say Cerner EHR system increases manual workload Full story
3. Cisplatin resupply dates fluctuate again Full story
4. Your EHR is a 'treasure trove' — if the data is usable. Hear how Seattle Children's is cultivating its data with a self-service tool that's boosting revenue + addressing disparities.
5. HCA Florida hospital CEO out, COO tapped as interim Full story
6. Hackensack Meridian Health is 'reimagining' its pharmacy Full story
7. When it comes to life-threatening bleeds, every moment counts. Get tips on managing patients with factor Xa inhibitor-related acute major bleeding here.
8. Michigan nurse sentenced to at least 30 years for 3-year-old's death Full story
9. Ozempic, Wegovy could boost cancer-killing cells, small study suggests Full story
10. 5th hospital quits Mississippi Hospital Association Full story
11. A payer's guide to the No Surprises Act: Learn to protect patients while avoiding your own surprise costs in this session.
12. Stop antibiotics after surgery, says new guidance Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. To build or to buy? That's the question. See what it takes to build your own pharmacy software and learn whether it's the best move for your organization here.
2. Many health system leaders think pharmacy is too complex to integrate into their supply chain, but Parkview Health made it a reality. Here's how.