1. Walgreens names 3 senior execs Full story
2. 2nd course of Paxlovid OK for rebounding symptoms, Pfizer says Full story
3. Pharmacies weigh offering COVID-19 shots for kids younger than 3 Full story
4. EHR data alone can't accurately predict surgical case lengths. Here's how OhioHealth solved OR scheduling inefficiencies.
5. FDA fast tracks Alzheimer's vaccine Full story
6. CVS Health's $2.3B net income in Q1: 14 things to know Full story
7. Care starts long before patients see a provider. UCHealth delivers an exceptional experience by providing easy to use wayfinding. Get your step-by-step guide.
8. Essentia Health to open new pharmacy Full story
9. 'It really is frightening': Health plans brace as specialty drugs hit 50% of prescription spending Full story
10. 7 hospitals laying off workers Full story
11. Qualifying for cyber insurance is harder than ever. Learn how other healthcare companies prepare and succeed in getting coverage.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. University of Tennessee Medical Center and Fisher-Titus Medical Center embedded telehealth into the EHR to streamline the patient and provider experience — learn more about their success.
2. HAIs are skyrocketing, but one 426-bed hospital reduced infection and saved $70,000 using this easy-to-apply disinfection strategy.
3. Trauma centers save lives but often lose money. Learn the 5 steps needed to stay in the black.