1. 5 reasons 'test to treat' is off to a rocky start Full story
2. Minnesota seeking $1.25M fine against CVS Caremark over alleged unlawful PBM practices
3. CMS issues final 2023 Medicare Advantage, Part D prescription drug rules: 10 things to know Full story
4. Still relying on manual, outdated disinfection routines? Click here for a more reliable approach hospitals are taking to cut staff burden and safety risks.
5. FDA sets meeting dates to weigh COVID-19 vaccines for young children Full story
6. DEA suspends Illinois pharmacy's registration over alleged controlled substance violations Full story
7. Top children's hospitals are uniting against persistent drug shortages. Learn more about the coalition and how to get involved here.
8. A subdued COVID-19 climb: What 4 experts make of it Full story
9. CVS completes time delay safes rollout in all Arizona pharmacies Full story
10. FDA approves 1st drug for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy Full story
11. Stay ahead of the curve on surgical innovations. See how this first-of-a-kind program is reimagining reconstructive surgery at children's hospitals here.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. South Shore Hospital's ED reduced readmissions by enhancing its EHR and using complexity scores. Click here to learn their strategy.
2. Keep patient safety measures from deteriorating. Click here for 10 safety concerns to prioritize in 2022 + strategies to cut risks.
3. Behind the scenes of one of the largest remote patient monitoring implementations and evaluations in the U.S: Clinical, staffing and claims ROI analysis