1. Walmart, CVS and others blocking ADHD drug prescriptions from online startups Full story
2. Physician leaders wave red flag on automated pharmacy technology Full story
3. Moderna asks FDA to authorize COVID-19 shot for young children Full story
4. Put your EMR data to good use. Seattle Children's did and expanded OR capacity by 2,500 hours in 1 year.
5. 10 hospitals seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
6. Fauci clarifies: US transitioning out of pandemic phase Full story
7. Don't keep family members in the dark. See how UCSF Health is providing essential communication to patients' loved ones without interrupting clinicians' workflows here.
8. 7 recent moves from Pfizer Full story
9. Tenet sues to block OSHA inspection of Texas hospital Full story
10. Walgreens, VillageMD to open practices in Massachusetts Full story
11. A new ACO model is coming. Is your organization ready? Get answers on the latest incentives and requirements here.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. America's behavioral health and chronic disease crises are rising in tandem — they cannot be solved separately. Click here to learn how the mind-body connection should inform care management.
2. Patient attitudes about telehealth’s care quality jumped 15 percent from 2020 to 2021. Download this report to gain more insights about the state of telehealth.
3. Needlesticks are up fivefold as vaccines are given outside carefully controlled facilities. Click here for best safety practices.