1. Biden's national drug control strategy: 5 notes Full story
2. Pharmacy director among 21 charged in $149M COVID-19 fraud schemes: Justice Department Full story
3. CDC advisers mull booster plan: 4 notes Full story
4. Still relying on manual, outdated disinfection routines? Click here for a more reliable approach hospitals are taking to cut staff burden and safety risks.
5. 10 hospitals seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
6. Tenet hospital CEO resigns amid service cuts Full story
7. AI is the future of medicine. From revolutionizing workflow to driving revenue, here's how 3 physicians are using AI to improve outcomes
8. COVID-19 hospitalizations up in 20 states Full story
9. 4 recent Walgreens moves Full story
10. Health officials search for cause of mysterious hepatitis outbreaks Full story
11. 70% of patients want more communication post-appointment. Get actionable steps to bridge that gap here.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. There aren't any cloud solutions that can keep up with Epic's performance requirements — until now. Learn more about reducing the time and money you spend on maintaining and updating Epic's infrastructure.
2. Patients want electronic payment options, but are still sent paper bills. Health systems are stalling when it comes to meaningful change. Click here to find out why.
3. 85% of health insurance costs relate to chronic conditions. Here are 3 strategies to craft prevention programs that actually work.