1. FDA only inspected 6% of foreign drug manufacturers in 2022: Report Full story
2. More hospitals target pharmacy staff burnout Full story
3. Fresenius Kabi recalls drug infusion pumps with leak risk Full story
4. Optimizing Specialty Pharmacy can enhance clinical, operational and financial goals. Here's how.
5. ED visits for strep hit 5-year high as amoxicillin shortage drags on Full story
6. CDC recommends 2nd bivalent booster for seniors, immunocompromised Full story
7. When it comes to life-threatening bleeds, every moment counts. Get tips on managing patients with factor Xa inhibitor-related acute major bleeding here.
8. Medicare drug pricing proposal not true negotiation, PhRMA says Full story
9. 10 systems seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
10. What medical dramas get right — and wrong — about hospital work Full story
11. UC San Diego said 'enough' to high rates of patient no-shows — see how their clinic + 500 others are halving no-shows and growing volume, despite staff shortages.
12. Mark Cuban Cost Plus Drugs taps partner for pharmacy payments Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. The future of blood transfusions is to be error-free. See why Johns Hopkins implemented a point-of-care blood management system and how it saved them $436K.
2. To build or to buy? That's the question. See what it takes to build your own pharmacy software and learn whether it's the best move for your organization here.