1. Mark Cuban's pharmacy to add 80 more drugs Full story
2. 5 cities with the highest pharmacy tech pay Full story
3. Chicago hospital CEO out in wake of vaccination controversies Full story
4. Hospitals implement kit and tray management in a variety of ways with a variety of solutions. Becker's Healthcare is conducting a survey to hear about your experience. Take this survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
5. APhA, UF College of Pharmacy offer national test-and-treat certificate program Full story
6. 'We are at a really good moment': 3 takeaways from the new COVID-19 chief's 1st week Full story
7. Stop keeping nurses past their shifts. See how OSHU achieved a 31% decrease in running past scheduled closures here.
8. Insurers offer their take on how CDC can improve opioid-prescribing guidelines Full story
9. BA.2 now makes up 86% of new US cases: 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
10. 10 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
11. Still relying on manual, outdated disinfection routines? Click here for a more reliable approach hospitals are taking to cut staff burden and safety risks.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient attitudes about telehealth’s care quality jumped 15 percent from 2020 to 2021. Download this report to gain more insights about the state of telehealth.
2. Needlesticks are up fivefold as vaccines are given outside carefully controlled facilities. Click here for best safety practices.
3. Move past innovation as a buzzword and really make it work for your company. Learn how here.