1. HHS seeks to fine Boehringer Ingelheim for curtailing 340B discounts Full story
2. Retailers begin offering 2nd COVID-19 boosters Full story
3. FDA panel votes against experimental ALS drug Full story
4. Hospitals implement kit and tray management in a variety of ways with a variety of solutions. Becker's Healthcare is conducting a survey to hear about your experience. Take this survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
5. 10 hospitals seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
6. Ivermectin fails to curb hospitalizations, 2nd large study shows Full story
7. Staffing challenges snowball into nurses being overtasked, battling inefficiency and missing out on continuing ed. Learn why some health systems are adopting clinical decision support + how it helps.
8. Nurse's conviction should be wake-up call for health system leaders, IHI says Full story
9. 9 recent drug recalls Full story
10. Pfizer, Moderna among Time's most influential healthcare companies Full story
11. Proactive patient engagement results in better financial outcomes. Is your tech activating patients? Learn the principles of intelligent automation and engagement during this session.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. South Shore Hospital's ED reduced readmissions by enhancing its EHR and using complexity scores. Click here to learn their strategy.
2. HAIs are skyrocketing, but one 426-bed hospital reduced infection and saved $70,000 using this easy-to-apply disinfection strategy.
3. No health system is completely immune to the national staffing crisis. Here's how your team can mitigate the fallout.